How can I change the delivery address on my order?Updated 5 months ago
If your order has not shipped nor is in the final stages of processing, we can assist you with updating a delivery address.
- Start an online chat from the bottom of the page.
- Provide us with the order number, the updated address, and your email address.
- If it is after hours, leave a chat message, and we will reply by email.
Updating Delivery Information on Shipped Domestic Parcels
On international shipments, delivery addresses are not able to be updated at this time.
UPS Parcel Rerouting
If the order was shipped by UPS, using the UPS app or online login at www.UPS.com, you can request:
- In certain cases, they reroute the package to another address.
- UPS holds onto the package and delivers on a different date.
- The package is to be left with a neighbor.
- UPS holds onto the package for pick up at a UPS location.
US Postal Service Parcel Rerouting
If the order was shipped by the US Postal Service (USPS), eligible packages can be directed to a different domestic address. If it is to a different ZIP code, this will may require additional postage. Not all packages can be rerouted.
- Submit your request online after logging in with your www.USPS.com account.
- You'll be provided an estimated total (intercept fee plus estimated Priority Mail® postage, if applicable).
- The Postal Service will then attempt to intercept and redirect the shipment.
In addition, the Postal Service may be able to assist you with:
- Holding a parcel for pick up at a Post Office in a differing Zip code for an additional fee.
- Upgrading a parcel to Priority Mail or Priority Mail Express for an additional fee.
FedEx Parcel Rerouting
If the order was shipped by FedEx, we can attempt to reroute the package to a different address. FedEx charges a $22 fee for this service. Not all packages can be rerouted.
- Start an online chat from the bottom of the page, and provide us with the order number, the updated address, and your email address.
- An agent will email an invoice for the $22 fee by email, and once paid, we will attempt to reroute your package.
If the package has a status of "Out for Delivery," it may not be able to be rerouted, and this fee will be refunded to you.
If you have any further questions or concerns regarding address changes, please contact us through the online chat found at the bottom of this page. Please provide us with the order number and your email address.